menu bar

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

"Look at my bloody hand."

        "Look at my bloody hand."
It is what stayed with me, and that's something since I now have seen a child with half of his scalp blown up and still alive.

A little boy trembling.

A little boy looking at his shaking legs; another boy gently holding it steady while the little observes the gesture. He then look at his little hands and sees blood. He shows it to the other boy."

Until the day I die I will shame every single Jew who thinks that all Palestinians are deserving of being killed.

Until the day I die I will shame all people who stood in silence afraid of losing their place in the market place. Climbing that fucking stairs, keeping their position while children are been killed. 90 percent. NINETY PERCENT of the dead in Gaza are children.

I will shame your all. I will never let anyone forget that you looked the other way.