menu bar

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Israel House of Horrors

I do social media my own way; I don't surprise people in my feed with graphic images of any sort but it is imperative to WATCH to SEE with your own eyes what carnage is. 

If you are going to say The Terrorist State of Israel is justified in its actions, you must express your continuing support after watching these.

It's a morally imperative to SEE IT because the word genocide, carnage, massacre will never do justice to the reality of pain.

So I will post here DAILY what Israel is doing to civilians ; yes I know what Hamas did. But you get to see this for yourself and tell the world that you believe 2 million Palestinians must suffer for the actions of few.

Thi will be updated DAILY. Thanks to Forth Reich of the NAZI Party there's plenty to see.

WARNING: THESE ARE GRAPHIC

video ONE


video TWO