menu bar

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

I can't Name This.

I'm livid. I couldn't find a single word to title this. Anger. Hate. Ragng through my veins  
Another friend. "Friend" of over 35 years. "Don't contact me again. Ever." I said.

I have lost count of how many people I walked away from. It takes ONE HOUR and you can see Israel for the monsters they are.

"It's all made up." He said. All the killings. All the prisoners. 

"it's all made up " ringing in my ear over and over again.

The links in my blog alone tells you all you need to know. The Jewish that died and were saved in the Second World War were happenstance. US. UK. Russia. They didn't save anyone. They didn't fight the injustice of Nazis and the Holocaust. They were merely protecting their interest. No wonder I never had a chance with my ex-wife, I'm a romantic, she's an Israeli.

The best thing for the Palestinians would have been the death of every Jewish person in the world. Right after the war, UK cut a sweet deal with Israel and so it commenced the plight of the Palestinians.

They gave Israel a Statehood. Denied Palestinians that right. And so was born the "only democracy" in the middle east.

"it's all made up " ringing in my ear over and over again.

I will walk alone in the world until I die but I will never stop saying:

"Israelis are subhumans. The most vile animals to have ever walked this earth." And they are good for the coffers of every gun manufacturers in this world. 

Egypt. Syria. Iraq. Turkey. Lebanon. All these countries better prepare for the worst because the white people are coming for you all. They have tasted the blood of Palestinians and made so much money off this Genocide that there's no stopping the war machine.

"it's all made up " ringing in my ear over and over again.

And Mr. Scorsese, It would have been good for Egyptians to have seen you, had you attended the film festival you did so many times. I guess the Zionist Unjews had you educated.

Look at this performance. This CHILD deserves an Oscar. This is the best performance I've seen in years. 

Maybe Mr. Spielberg can cast him on a movie about the Holocaust in Gaza. I was going to suggest that you both  share the credit but I doubt it. Mr. Spielberg's kind doesn't share too well.