menu bar

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Burning BOOKS it is the beginning of THE END


I found myself deleting the libraries of FOUR israli filmmakers and Steven Spielberg made into that list. 

Schindler's List is one of the most hunting movies I have ever seen; it brought me back to being a 9 years old boy, looking at the pictures of the Holocaust. Terrified and unsure of what I was seeing. 

It created such an impression that I took anything and everything that came out of israel and the Jewish community as gospel; 2023, shamefully, was the year I discovered the concentration camp called Gaza.

I tried watching Schindler's List again; there will never be a time when I will be able to. I will keep the pure memory of my gut reaction to the Holocaust and my despise of the Nazis and the German people who let it happen.

Steven Spielberg directed two movies about Jewish people suffering: the aforementioned Schindler's List and Munich. He directed. He overlooked the script and the set design. 

And he was able to do this and the interviews afterword, including having the temerity of creating an organization to gather information on apartheid and martyrdom.  Yet, Mr. Spielberg never once took the time to go to the land of Palestine, where his fellow zionists keep the only concentration camp in the entire world.  

He has never spoken about it. His silence speaks volumes on how he sees the Palestinian people. Let me assure you, Mr. Spielberg, you will not be remembered by your movies but by your silent, indifferent attitude towards the systematically ethic cleansing of the Palestinian people.

I chose the word martyrdom  because I know that 99% of people associate the word to terrorist killing themselves and others. You take the time to see the real meaning, It doesn't discriminate against any religion; it applies to all.

That is the legacy of the terror that is THE STATE OF israel. Which I will always write in lower case, a small homage to their unique brand of smallness, gaslighting and sadism.

The entire filmography of Mr. Spielberg is now buried somewhere in the deleted particles of my hard drive; just like thousands and thousands of innocent Palestinians. 

Also deleted is the filmography of a fellow filmmaker named Inon, a sweet kid I met at the AFM in Santa Monica, CA. His beautiful wife and I share the pain of having a mother who suffered from mental illness. She wrote a beautiful screenplay about her mother., and her husband Inon made into a poignant love letter. 

I struggled to delete that one, but in the end all lives matter and how good is a sensitive movie about a human being if the authors do not believe every other human being in the world is also deserving of freedom, love and life.

At the time I met Inon, he was nothing more than a talented young filmmaker; today I see him as an israeli who has served in the IDF and therefore: HE KNOWS. THEY ALL KNOW. 

His movies and his existence is also deleted from my memory bank, after I properly researched him and his wife for any sign of empathy towards the famished Palestinians. Nothing. 

They are deaf and dumb as 60 percent of the entire population of israel, according to their own poll, believe they have not gone far enough. When asked abou the number of Palestinians killed, their response is a morbid variation on "They've started it."  

Asked about their occupation, apartheid and concentration camp, they space out and repeat their second favorite deterrent: " It's complex." the first one and their most powerful weapon is accuse the indaguer of antisemitism. 

After all, why would you care about dead Palestinians unless you hate the Jewish people?

Yes, the israelis are quite senseless and proud of their genocidal ways.



israel and israelis, and Jews who have not demanded a CEASE FIRE NOW will forever be despised by me; just like the Nazis and the "good Germans." 

Not a unique genocidal group in the history of our species, but one that will be remembered in annals of history. 

Forever linked in GENOCIDE. Forever despised by anyone who has a heart and a soul. At the gates of israel, they dance and sing while blocking trucks with food. 

What to say about the israelis that we haven't already said about the Nazis?



note: forgive me any errors. I will edit when my soul recovers from another day of watching israelis torture, kill and starve their fellow human beings. 


note: to the israeli NAZI who's monitoring my account and reporting the posts to be taken down. Here is another one you should look into. 

I STAND WITH israel