menu bar

Monday, November 27, 2023

All My Jewish "friends" 😲😔

Did their best to explain the unexplainable; and resorted to offer me the medicine that works for them:
" You need to stay out of social media. There's lots of antisemitism out there."

I can only answer for me. I hate Zionists. I hate ALL Israelis. Only the children get my empathy; imagine having to grow up next to a concentration camp and realize all the adults around them are genocidal psychopaths.

They even tried tossing a 2 YEAR OLD CHILD in prison. Listen to the desperate CRIES of this TODDLER.

Would you like to leave a comment about how sadistic this is? ( Is limited synonym of BLOCKED? )

Yes. Israelis. I hate you to the core of my being. And since I'm an atheist you can't even accuse me of being an antisemite. KIDNAPPING 


Daily. For 73 years. The round up children at random and imprison them for years. With no trial.