menu bar

Saturday, March 30, 2024

NEW CHAPTER OF THE SERIES

I HATE israel AND israelis

Is he a Jew? These Germans. So antisemitic. 


( perhaps I should say that I hate 6 in every 10 israelis, but the 4 I don't despise are too busy feeling ashamed of israel to care for my feelings. THE OTHER 6 I DESPISE are busy BLOCKING STARVING PALESTINIANS or VOTING FOR A FINAL SOLUTION. THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE)

And here is why. You CAN NOT study the Holocaust without understanding that all lives are precious; you can't read these documents and perpetuate the same crimes on a new group of people and that is PRECISELY WHAT israel HAS DONE TO THE PALESTINIANS SINCE 1948. 

MONSTERS. Here, israelis and israel, see if you can get this through your THICK NAZI SADISTIC GENOCIDAL SKULL:


THE LESSON FROM THE HOLOCAUST IS COMPASSION. To all human beings. 




a palestinian boy YOU ARE SLOWLY KILLING...