menu bar

Monday, March 11, 2024

Israelis & and germans

a genocidal matrimony

FOR ARABS: I live in US for 40 years; we heard the propaganda about your civilization all our lives. 

I assure you, most Americans don't share any animosity towards you. I can say the same about REAL JEWS I know.

You can monitor my account all you want.


I was 9 years old when I promised that I would stand up against any threats against the Jewish people.


I STAND WITH israel

The biggest threat to Judaism after NAZI GERMANY is that little ant in the Middle East known as israel,  vested in a Holocaust garment to justify continuing the work of Papa Hitler.

In regards to the few people in The United States of America profiting from this?

We have the Bill of Rights. 
We have the Constitution.
We have a vote.

Our fathers had a healthy distrust of democracy. Thank a fictitious God for that.