menu bar

Friday, March 1, 2024

CONSULATE GENERAL OF israel

 I STAND WITH israel




The STAR OF DAVID is a symbol of Judaism; the religion of the Jewish people. 
It can NOT be used by NAZIS.. As a symbol of Genocide.

I agree with the civilized 🌎  the Swastika represents evil: concentration camp, killing squads, massive ethnic cleansing, Genocide.

PRECISELY what israel is putting the Palestinians through.

So leave my account blocked.

 It's 1942 and I WANT THE 🌎 TO KNOW. 

I WILL NOT STAND BY YHE NAZIS WHILE THE MASSACRE THE JEWISH PEOPLE.

I MADE A PROMISE WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD. I WILL KEEP THAT PROMISE.

FREE PALESTINE 🍉 FREE THE JEWISH PEOPLE FROM ZIONISTS 

May Allah bless THE NEW ISRAELIS standing up against Zionists. Refusing to join HITLER'S YOUTH a.k.a IDF

If only YOUNG GERMANS had done the same for Jews.