menu bar

Thursday, March 28, 2024

CONGRATULATIONS israel

The sane people in the world that understood the Holocaust felt the same way, every single time they met a Jew family: these are the descendants of the innocent victims of the NAZI REGIME.

NOW, after 58 years in this planet, every single time I see Jewish people in my community I ask myself the same thing:

DO YOU STAND WITH israel?

The answer determines whether or not I feel empathy towards them or HATE 

Let me repeat the obvious. As an atheist, I HATE EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING THAT KILLS OTHERS and use their suffering to justify their barbaric acts.

Together with the Holocaust, it is undeniable that BLACK people suffered for centuries the same atrocities Jewish people suffered.

Yet, I know that they wouldn't get away with killing FIFTEEN THOUSAND CHILDREN in the name of "defending" themselves.

The Terrorist State of israel HAS CHANGED THE WAY WE APPROACH JEWISH PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.

Are you sane? Are you unhinged?

What have you learned from the Holocaust:

COMPASSION? Never again for everyone?

NAZISM. We are killing the Jews/ Palestinians to "protect ourselves "

Your community could have been a beacon for the entire world. But you are nothing but GOOD GERMANS.