menu bar

Friday, April 26, 2024

❤️ Uniquely Wonderful ❤️







And that is where poetry touches your heart: "Two paths diverge on the woods and... she will stand there thinking about what she has learned; 

it is hard being told that everyone wants you dead and she will have to ponder the reaction of the crowd around her and chose a path.

Trail the israeli path where it is okay to kill others in the name of self defense and Judaism, or wonder if this madness is achieving anything except worldwide indignation and more hate.

I have to confess. I am an atheist; I never hated Jews or any religion. BUT I DO HATE israelis and israel IN THE INNER CORE OF MY BEING. 

The word israel makes me sick to my stomach.

it started around the end of October. And I HATE GERMANS AGAIN. HATE THEM. VILE COUNTRY. LOST IN THE HAZE OF THEIR OWN MAKING.