menu bar

Sunday, April 28, 2024

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Not at this moment, for a while now. The State of israel should be dismantled entirely and inscribed in the annals of history as a failed experiment. The israelis who live there should be sent back to GERMANY, the people who created the monstrosity called israel.


You can go ahead and use this post to call me what you will; I'm protected by my atheism. Religions never bother me until they kill, until they hurt children until they show disdain for single mothers and faggots. a.k.a. God's children.

There is no salvation to israel. NONE.



The frame below is from a movie named KILLING GAZA, and it shows the sadistic, genocidal israelis bombing someone else's property and laughing, applauding, and showing extreme joy in inflicting pain on their HOSTS.

That is a quote from one of the Nazi IDF soldiers.


The israelis and israel are the inventions of that other monstrous country I have not forgotten, GERMANY. 

Justice would be to have Berlin renamed israel and send all israelis there; let them exercise their genocidal tendencies on each other. 

Unless some real Jewish people want to go to" new israel" and mend their relationship with the locals. A new name, a new flag, and lots and lots of what Judaism and Islam have to offer as guidance.

I suggest the city's new name be KIDDUSH so that no one ever forgets what came before.


On a personal note, thank you, Lord,  for making me an atheist.