menu bar

Saturday, April 13, 2024

the beautiful NEW ISRAELIS & PALESTINIANS

  I STAND WITH THEM ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.

Sofia Orr







TAL SAGI









MY REVIEW 
posted on israel embassies around the world.

I deleted a huge post with plenty of links to your depravity. I decided to delete it so that it can be simpler, easy to read.


I EDUCATED myself and what I have found out is pretty sad. You are a sick society: genocidal, violent, sadistic, psychopathic, LIARS.


What you have done to the HUMAN BEINGS named Palestinians is well documented, but what you do to your OWN TEENAGERS is what made me come here and rewrite this review.

The sadness of it.


( someone save this JEWISH SOUL
from this madness )


Beautiful kids. Jewish kids. Filled with hope and purpose and aiming to do good in the world- not that they need to justify their existence in any way-  but in some level to show the world that it would be a loss not to have Jews in this world.


Then you zionist israelis get a hold of those "beautiful minds" and indoctrinate them in your EVIL WAYS;  teaching them to hate other human beings. Teaching them to LIE.


To kill and to lie. It is the two modes of your society.


I have EDUCATED myself after 58 years in this world and now for the very first time in my HALF A CENTURY, every single time I meet a Jew I can't help but to ask myself:


What are you made of? What is your KIND?


I have began posting your young people in my blog. The NEW ISRAELIS is how I call them.


And they are beautiful. They are Jewish. But what I like most about them is that THEY ARE NOT YOU.


You couldn't break these one. You couldn't distort these Jewish kids. They are made of generic materials resistant to the Nazi doctrine. They are akin to the beautiful Palestinians that no matter what you do to them, you can't turn them into Hamas.





Together, the NEWS ISRAELIS and the beautiful Palestinians will phase your NAZI REGIME out and create a new Middle East.


The rest of the world, including me, AN ATHEIST, are praying  for the NEW ISRAEL. It is time for you to go. May I suggest Berlin, Germany?


A SPECIAL NOTE TO GERMANY:

You have some nerve calling anyone antisemitic. Your country should have been the very first country in the world to advise israel NOT TO FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS.

And see if you can get this through your Nazi infected brain:

israel is to Judaism what the KKK is to Christianism.

Real Jews don't kill and torture other human beings.




THE COUNTRY THAT KILLED MILLIONS OF JEWS 

still prefers DARKNESS.