menu bar

Saturday, April 20, 2024

"Where's the Democracy?"


I shut the television, the radio every time "antisemites" Jose Saramago, Roger Waters. Nelson Mandela spoke about israel, Bought a biography of Erza Pound and couldn't read because I believed the propaganda of antisemitism.

I was, what the Russians call , "an useful idiot" and the zionists around me fooled me for HALF A CENTURY. 

The Holocaust and protecting Jews from violence and antisemitism was a religion for me. It never crossed my mind to hear the warnings against zionism.

All my writing, every time I mentioned Jews before The Terrorist State of Israel began the genocide in Gaza was to remind the world: NEVER AGAIN.

Now the illusion is over. ISRAEL IS THE MOTHER OF ALL BAD IDEAS.

Israelis Zionist Jews are the worst this world has to offer. 

Using the Holocaust as shield to commit atrocities to the Palestinians. 


Like it was done to the family of this GIRL