menu bar

Sunday, April 7, 2024

A TRUTH SELDOM SPOKEN


the sovereign state of IRAN


Let me be the first one to say what EVERYONE THINKS but is AFRAID TO SAY AND BE CALLED AN ANTISEMITE. 


Whatever Iran decides to do to israel is EXACTLY what they deserve. Not because it is israel. Change the name if you are TOO STUPID OR BIAS to tell the truth.

Use my country of birth, Brasil. If the country of Brazil BOMBED an embassy in ANOTHER COUNTRY and FOR DECADES UPON DECADES BEGGED the United States of America to: "help us destroy these coUNTRIES: Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Palestine." 

ONE DAY your wishes WILL COME TRUE and I hope it comes soon. I HAD IT WITH THIS VERSION of israel.


YOU ARE MONSTERS. MURDERERS. GENOCIDAL. INHUMAN NAZIS.

 AND AWFUL, AWFUL PEOPLE. 

I can NOT post here the pictures of your atrocities against the Palestinians or Syrians because my account is being monitored and someone is asking to be taken down when I post GRAPHIC PICTURES OF YOU ATROCITIES. 

So let me post the picture of a beautiful israeli, because let us be honest. Some of them are beautiful. OUTSIDE.

But their soul IS ROTTEN TO THEIR INNER CORE. HERE. 


6 out of 10 israelis THINK LIKE THIS.


A SAMPLE



We MUST repopulate israel with the

other 4 kind of Jews.

Like HER.