menu bar

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

World stands with Palestine

🌎

My entire life, whenever I met a Jewish person, I was completely open to the interaction; these were the descendants of the people I first saw on the pages of a book about the Holocaust. 

Today, and forever, whenever I meet a Jewish person, especially men, I always think the same thing: he has served on the IDF and therefore know about the atrocities against Palestinians. According to their own polls, only 2 out of every 10 israelis you meet believe the Palestinians deserve to be free.

It is a bias I am not ashamed of and will NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR IT. 

I have seen enough to know that israelis are CRIMINALS. GENOCIDAL. The Germans were lucky the zionists are late bloomers. There would be a concentration camp with Germans living in it TO THIS DAY.


And above all:  

THEY ARE PROUD OF THE CONCENTRATION CAMP CALLED GAZA.

NOT ONLY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT DEAD PALESTINIAN CHILDREN, BUT ARE ANGRY THAT WE DO.

SO. israelis be damned. 


I WILL FIGHT FOR THE PALESTINIANS INALIENABLE RIGHT, AS EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD, TO BE FREE.