menu bar

Saturday, February 17, 2024

to all Palestinians AND those pesky Jews

 I just got the belated news and it prompted me to ask myself the important question: what is my price? What is yours? 


What is the exact amount that would make you turn your back on the Genocidal israelis killing Palestinians for over half a century?

I have good news and bad news: I DON'T HAVE A PRICE.  That's the bad news.

THE GOOD NEWS is, if they ever come at you again, my fellow pesky Jewish friends, I would protest, write a stupid blog, comment on facebook, loose work, end relationships, walk away from an industry I love; 

but there is no amount of money those damned German's Nazis can offer me to just sit this one out. Same goes to the Americans, British in regards to the killing of Palestinians and the entire Arab community.


Here's the link for this atrocity if you MUSK.


NOTE: i WIll edit this later. pretty tired of DEATH 




( the STAR OF DAVID symbolizes the struggle of the Jewish people; it is the recognized symbol of Judaism. You CANNOT use it to GENOCIDE PEOPLE.)