menu bar

Friday, February 9, 2024

the VILE, DESPICABLE, NAZIS known as israelis

 I despise these people... I despise israel and israelis within the core of my being.

I'm an atheist. What am I to do with your BS story about a man who went up in the mountain and came back down with a tablet that profess only you people SPECIAL? And bestowed on you  a vast sum of land. What am I to do with this silly story? 

I imagine myself choosing a country, arriving there and DEMANDING that 750,000 people who lived there exited their homes AT GUN POINT because MY GOD gave me THEIR HOUSES. 

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE? No, you are not insane. You have RIGGED THE SYSTEM and got away WITH MURDERING PALESTINIANS SINCE 1948.

Your teenagers are blocking humanitarian aids, food for million of people your IDF PSYCHOPATHS BOMBED OUT OF THEIR HOMES. 

JEWISH people are not in danger of anything. I know because I am friends with many. Or was. I kept the ones who are REAL JEWISH and left israel, and I quote: 

" The moment I realized what we were doing next door. It was appalling!"

The rest of you that stayed there KNOW. YOU ARE CRIMINALS. Most of you deserve to be thrown in jail FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES. 

Some of you deserve THE DEATH PENALTY.

"My God told me that this land is mine." there is not a single human being in the world that buy into this. So you decided to BOMB THEM. HURT THEM. IMPRISON THEM. And when they react as EVERY OTHER GROUP IN THE WORLD WOULD.

YOU BRAND THEM TERRORISTS. 

When you say there are no innocent people in Gaza, you are talking about yourselves. 

YOU ARE A DESPICABLE GROUP. THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE.

HERE IS YOUR WORK.

 



after bombing the entire Gaza and lying to the world about HAMAS.  They show HOW PRECISE the bombs can be. Bombs THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, their partner in GENOCIDE provides to them. 

This is dated THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH

AN AMBULANCE BOMBED on a street filled with HUMAN BEINGS.

PLAY





this is how precise they can be. all who died were TARGETED.


A PROUD GENOCIDAL israeli


Neither did the Germans, darling. Neither did the Germans. But that doesn't mean they were right.

I always admired the Jewish people, but you israelis, are not Jewish. You are the evil that uses the memory of Holocaust to murder others. 

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD TO BE JEWISH. NOT israelis. 

The same way I am NOT PROUD OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

COMPASSION is the lesson from the Holocaust. You creatures learned GENOCIDE. 

The star of David is a symbol that the ENTIRE WORLD recognize as a religious symbol.

israel IS NOT JUDAISM.
israelis ARE NOT JEWISH.

israel is a terrorist organization.
israelis are the murderers that do the murdering. 

I have plenty of LINKS posted BY THE IDF SOLDIERS proud of their crimes. 

Snipers. Shooting women. Children. Brothers. People in churches. Hospitals.

ONLY A DEMENTED GROUP is proud of that.








This is how DEMENTED israelis are. Bringing A BABY to a BLOCK AID aiming to starve millions of children. 

This child would be better off being raised by a Palestinian.



audio PLAY