menu bar

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

" I am still alive but my sisters are dead." a Palestinian girl

 Just in case the modifier STILL is not understood by you; it depicts the horrific notion that she might not be alive soon. Anyone who STANDS WITH israel or israelis IS MAKING MONEY OFF OF IT or is a GOD DAMN MONSTER.


MY COMMENT 

I am pro Hamas. I am pro IRA. I am pro Nelson Mandela . I am pro anyone who stands up and take arms against any group that attacks and kill their fellow countryman; it is in our US constitution THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS for this exact reason. 

THAT is the comment blocked for your protection.


I wish HAMAS didn't kill civilians and I don't say innocent israelis civilians because THERE ARE NO INNOCENT ISRAELIS CIVILIANS. THEY LIVE ADJACENT TO A CONCENTRATION CAMP and I have see enough videos of them killing, chanting to kill and abusing Christians and Palestinians.

israelis are some EVIL EVIL CREATURES and I DESPISE THEM ALL.

Show this to an israeli. PAY ATTENTION. SEE IF THEY CARE. 




The next thing out of their mouths will be OCTOBER 7th. ( do not mention the occupation SINCE 1948. remain on point. ) Tell them that ONE THOUSAND people killed is insane. And you agree. 

Now ask them: israel killed SIXTY THOUSAND PEOPLE. TEN THOUSAND CHILDREN. FOUR THOUSAND BABIES. 4,000 babies. 

When is enough? Please tell me what is the number of dead Palestinian adults and children that will make you say ENOUGH KILLING. CEASE FIRE NOW. THIS IS TOO MUCH.

Ask the question. Wait for the answer. You will understand one thing. 

THE GERMANS  HATED THE JEWS. THEY JUST WANTED THEM DEAD.

THE israelis  HATE THE PALESTINIANS. THEY JUST WANT THEM DEAD.