menu bar

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

The 🌎 Doesn't Need israel or celebrities. WE NEED HUMAN BEINGS.


Every single time I see a celebrity in any field talking about anything, I immediately recollect whether or not the person has spoken against the Genocide in Gaza. I am amazed on how fast I dismiss them if they haven't.

An entire community has died. I will never look at them the same way again. Ever. While children in Palestine stand tall against TWO THOUSAND POUND BOMBS, western adults coward to protect their jobs and social status.

I have judged them and they are guilty of being inhumane; and the same goes to israelis. But you can stand with that little ant of the Middle East if you want. I can not. I will not.

 I will not stay silent to protect any group killing innocent people. No matter the cost. 

I WILL SHAME YOU ALL and israel and israelis.

I will leave you with A FEW UNFORGETTABLE HUMAN BEINGS. 

a Palestinian teenager


a little Palestinian boy


a little Palestinian girl



a Palestinian mother 


the denial of death