menu bar

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Please, ASK ME ABOUT HAMAS.

The Terrorist State of Israel. Genocide LIVE for the entire world to see.


And the DAILY abuse of children

I have to admit, Palestinians carrying BODY PARTS of their dead children is VERY ABUSIVE towards Israel. So manipulative!

And all of this SENTIMENT of Antisemitism need to stop. We must stop accusing Israel of the things they are doing. 

In defense of Israel. The whole family is dead, fine, Israel didn't do it, Israel*"" did it. But even this is unfair. 

If you kill only a few members people complain about the sufferer of their survivors.

If you kill only the parents people complain about the orphans.

ISRAELIS are so vilified. So mistreated by the press. We are the most moral army in the world.

We are the only army that drops pamphlets telling people where to go. Yes. We they have to scan the info with their phones to see where to go but is it our fault they are so backwards? 


Post correction: I meant to write Hamas. 😂 I can't. I just can't.😂 I thought I had written Hamas. My subconscious mind is unable I guess.