menu bar

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Every Child Learns About the Holocaust

.                              
                           songs

There are few events that will immediately change a human being more profoundly than learning about the Holocaust. I was 9 years old when I took a book off the shelf and saw the pictures.

I HATE israelis. I HATE israel.

I HATE THEM VICIOUSLY. FROM THE CORE OF MY BEING.

I just saw this and I'm sharing with you because it is what connect us all: being a human being. And having memories of a mother is a privilege thousands of children in Palestine will never have.

I am an orphan. The memory of my mother that will never subside; I was sitting on a park bench at night, she was leaving for treatment in a hospital. I was shy of 2 years old. I know precisely what those survivors felt.

I  will NOT RESEARCH THE PERSON speaking because heaven forbid he's using the Holocaust to justify killing Palestinians. 

I will keep the story in my heart I wish I could hear the songs he's talking about but I can't afford to do any search on this. Right now. He's a nice Jewish man who uses his art to touch the lives of others.

But that assumption of mine is as feeble as the lives of the starving Palestinians.