menu bar

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

READ HERE FIRST: I Found One Good Israeli.

                      INTERVIEW 

For starters, it's troubling because in my dream scenario I take all the Israeli's children, hand them to Palestinians and tell them to take a stroll to the border of Egypt. 

Then, I place snipers around Israel with orders to kill anyone trying to escape. ( I can't take credit for this great idea. TTSoI . Okay, this acronym doesn't work. Sol in my language means ☀️🌞 and Israel is darkness. Where was I? Oh. Yeah. I learned this barbaric technique with TTSI -The Terrorist State of Israel- when they used it in a hospital they were about to bomb to prevent people from leaving.)

Back to my dream. After making sure the Palestinians and Jewish children are out of range I would drop AN ATOMIC BOMB and get rid of these ZIONIST SWINES once and for all.

Now this guy comes along. An Israeli journalist reporting on the atrocities in Gaza. An actual goddamn Jew reporter talking about Israel crimes. An antisemite Jew? Does that exist?

This will make my job much harder. Imagine how long will take to separate the good from the bad. I understand HITLER'S dilemma now. 

"Wer hat dafür Zeit? Baue einen zaun. legen sie sie alle dort hinein. Töte die unruhestifter" Papa Hitler 

I liked better when I hated ALL Israelis.

TWO. I FOUND TWO GOOD ISRAELIS. Who the fuck raised these two?