menu bar

Sunday, December 3, 2023

"I'm forgetting something, can't quite place it."

The last 30 DAYS there's just one thing that matters to me; it consumes all my time night and day. All my searches are about that. All my posts are about that.

The are very few moments the entire EMPATHETIC world unite as one; feel our collective HUMANITY and cry for others of OUR KIND. 

Inevitably, these moments are reminders of how fragile we are, how fragile the people around us: our relatives, friends, neighbors.

We look at our things, the things we worked hard to acquire, and imagine being dispossessed of it all. The thought of it is so unfathomable that we look at the suffering of others as our own.

The last 30 DAYS there's just one thing that matters to me; it consumes all my time night and day. All my searches are about that. All my posts are about that.

And yet. These are the only things that appear on my suggestion box. On my feed.

70 years. 70 years. So did the Palestinians. Until now. Granted. In a concentration camp. Hitlers little children next door.
Arab? Can we set up a playdate with Palestinian children? We will raise money and fly all the children to wherever she is. Ok. Fine. It makes more sense to fly her to Gaza.

My theory is that someone came to Musk. Sedated him. Flew him to Gaza. He woke up on top of rubbles. With a choice: visit Israel and behave or your billions will be useless to you dead. It's my theory. I believe it. That's all it takes, right? Like the one about the man who went to the mountain and got a tablet from God himself. Ok. Stop it. You're killing me 😂 tell me another 


Ok. I have to confess. I fell for this one. I turned 58 years old last November 28th. Two years ago I began learning guitar. Even wrote an album The Moon Last Night. I had the lyrics. Now I have the music too.

Here's the link to the guitar LESSONS You need it. We can't burn out. THE SWINE PIGLETS ISRAELIS HITLER'S CHILDREN ZIONIST MURDERERS are betting we don't have the stamina TO END THEIR WAR ON THE ENTIRE WORLD. 

I see it. Do you? They have declared war in the entire world. The white man thinks Osama was bad. Keep funding these PIGS. They have made it clear. "We are the chosen people." They look in the mirror and see PIGS and think that's us.


Oh, I remember now. These suggestions have helped so much. And this one finally opened my eyes to my ANTISEMITISM. Israel is good. They really are. Look. They tell them to evacuate. It's not Israel fault they have no place to go. In all fairness, the Palestinians are animals: scared, tired, hungry, thirsty, traumatized. These things alone can affect your ability to assess situations. Almost impossible to understand Israel benevolent instructions.
" Leave your homes. Go south. You are safe there." 

" Leave you home. We are bombing NORTH now "

Thank a fictitious God I'm in Los Angeles. Working to subsided this genocide.***

I'M CONFUSED. WHERE ARE THESE ANIMALS. THESE MUDDLE EASTERN NIGGERS SUPPOSED TO GO?

*** Can someone translate this to Hebrew:  " Israelis, my sweeties, just the water, Oopsy daisy. The babies we protect."