menu bar

Sunday, December 10, 2023

A Shinning Star of Palestine

I love cinema; it is my fifth love, after my mother, grandmother, Karla Maria and books. I walked inside a movie theater to see One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in Brasil and all made sense to me. All the things I loved in art were there, cohesively assemble, for 120 minutes.

Being an atheist has helped tremendously; to navigate a world where people seem to think in group and have the need for a higher power in order to attain morality.

I need to remember my mother life ordeal, my grandmother, always in the kitchen cooking for her family, Karla Maria, the girl I love when I was 8 years old, love I use to this day to guide myself. Love I've protected inside of me.

The closest people to these people I've mentioned were the Hollywood movie stars who have made the movies I love. I waited always for their next project. They are all dead now. They died together with the Palestinians during the genocide of 2023 in Gaza. 

Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, Rachel McAdams, Bradley Cooper, Kevin Costner, and incredibly, my inner being is blocking two names, such is the love I have for their work. One is the best actor ever to be put on camera, no, it's not Brando. 

The other is a Joker who is passionate about animals but has nothing to say about the killing of Palestinians. Perhaps someone can tell him the Israelis consider Palestinians animals. Perhaps then, his voice would rise with ours. 

And in regards to Brando. He was not for sale. He would be out there getting another Oscar and sending a live Palestinian to accept it in his name.

John Cusack is out there still raising his voice, I think. New Israeli puppet Elon Musk X blocked me from the platform so I can no longer read his messages.

The other voice was Mark Ruffalo who years ago dared to talk about the treatment of Palestinians and was promptly made to hold a press conference and apologize. He once again, in 2023, came out to condemn Israel systematic bombing of civilians, of children. This time, rather then threaten him again, the Zionists in Hollywood decided to keep him busy instead. 

He can be seen everywhere giving interviews about his movies, and engaging in important conversations such as, his favorite color, roles, actors and making lists of things he like. People like lists. It's the number one thing they click on. Hence so many lists coming up from heavyweights of the Hollywood machine. 

The only thing they are not allowed to talk about is Gaza. Unless they want to pledge support to The Terrorist State of Israel.

Since Hollywood no longer has any shinning stars, I turned my eyes to the Arabs and found this woman. I have no clue who she is. I don't care either. It's irrelevant. It's dangerous and unfair to burden people with adoration. We humans don't react well to that.

But this is the most beautiful words put together to define Palestinians. I am in awe of these people. I thought I had a horrible childhood until I met the children of Palestine.

DO THEY KNOW