menu bar

Friday, December 8, 2023

| love | peace | prosperity |

It is with tears rolling off my face I write this: other cultures, civilizations, other people different than us are to be celebrated; all of our differences will one day form an entire different world. 

I hope our new imprint will be one of peace, love and prosperity for everyone.

I'm marveled by the colors of the middle east; their skin color, their smile and faith.  The Arabic language written on a white pager is the most majestic of things.

Yemen, forever the country my soul grew up; perhaps my soul resides there still.

I was told all my life the Arabs were horrible. Something in me registered a dissonance I never quite understood. I recognize the Palestinians. The children, the laughter and the families; an orphan always gravitate towards the things that binds humans together.

Losing any civilization is losing a piece of ourselves. When will these murderous religious people understand that?