menu bar

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

MATERNAL LOVE

I have a suggestion for a question to NAZI GERMANY. 

Here

" Dear applicant, have you seen the videos of the children screaming, missing limbs, buried beneath their homes, beside their loved ones? Now, think before you answer this. The israelis are OUR CREATION.

DO YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL?



WELCOME BACK TO NAZI GERMANY


YOU CAN MONITOR MY ACCOUNT TO YOUR NAZI'S HEART CONTENT; 

I MADE A PROMISE WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD AND I INTEND TO KEEP IT:


I WILL STAND UP FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE 

AGAINST ANYONE WHO THREATENS THEM.


THE LESSON FROM THE HOLOCAUST IS compassion.











This is how a loving human being behave; 

COMPRESSION WITH 2 FINGERS 

on a child so small that you have to do heart compression
with 2 fingers to make sure you don't hurt her
even more; 
and the damage on their tiny bodies 
are being done by the democratic countries of
israel US UK