menu bar

Thursday, March 21, 2024

I STOOD BY ISRAEL for many UNEDUCATED YEARS

MESSAGE TO WIX


 I have used your site and loved your work for many years; it is hard to walk away since you have put so much care into building the platform. 

Unfortunately, I can not support WIX as a company while you stand by the GENOCIDE taking place in Gaza. 

I was 9 years old when I learned about the Holocaust and Jewish people, as well as The State of Israel, were held by me with the UTMOST REGARD. 

I was an "useful idiot" who knew nothing about the concentration camp called Gaza, and somehow, even being an atheist and hating politicians, equated Judaism with the Terrorist State of israel. 

I vowed to never allow antisemitism near me, that will remain. But I know the truth now: israel  is the same as Nazi Germany. And so is EVERYONE who supports it.



NOTE: i will open instagram now and POST THE FIRST VIDEO THAT SHOWS UP ABOUT YOUR ONGOING GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING.

YOU NAZIS aka zionist israelis NEVER DISAPPOINT. 

ISRAEL








CEASEFIRE is just the beginning


WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU MONSTERS PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES: GENOCIDE. ETHNIC CLEANSING. STARVATION.