menu bar

Thursday, November 2, 2023

"it's the tragedy of war." says Israeli Terrorist.

HITLER'S CHILDREN MADNESS
 
"Never again." they say, and dropped a bomb to kill 1 TERRORIST knowing that hundreds of civilians and children were inside a refugee camp. Knowingly. War monger Nazi official dismiss it as "This is the tragedy of war."

Are the Jews in the world watching this? There's no excuse for your silence.

I cried when I read about the Holocaust. I was 9 or 10 years old. Today I'm not crying. I'm furious. And will speak up about BARBARIC, PSYCHOPATHIC JEWS until the day I die. Even if GOOD JEWS buy every single business in the 🌎 to silence COWARDS. 

Like the revered Hollywood movie stars. Ironically, it raises a question: 

if movie actors, musicians, and celebrities alike are coerced into silence, afraid of being blacklisted; they also would look the other during the Holocaust. As long as they were allowed to continue making "inspiring" movies.

I want history to hear my irrelevant loud chant of GENOCIDE by HITLER'S CHILDREN aka The Terrorist State of Israel. And will continue denouncing these barbaric acts until the day I die.