menu bar

Monday, November 13, 2023

Smoking Out Hitler's Children

When children are being murdered, almost 5,000 of them now, your reasons are irrelevant to me. I don't care for a history lesson, I don't care how much smoking complexity you're blowing my away and I am certainly not afraid of your main weapon: ANTISEMITISM.
All I want to hear is your voice joining the universal, the human screams to STOP.

The Jews that died in concentration camps, murdered on the street during the Nazi Genocide; they have my eternal empathy. It seems I am antisemite. Or maybe I just like angry, LOUD JEWS, like the ones the Holocaust took. They scream from the pages of history at us: LOUD, angry and eternally alive in our memory.

It's the silent deaf and dumb Jews of today I despise. I despise them all. 

President Barack Obama on the Palestinians plight in Gaza.