menu bar

Monday, November 27, 2023

Brought to You by a DEAD CHILD

Every 10 minutes a child dies in Gaza; I stopped all I was doing and took 30 minutes to research and post yet ANOTHER Israeli CRIME.

During that time, 3 children died. It has been a little over 30 minutes so someone is dying while I type this: of starvation, of infections due to wounds sustained in the violent attacks against civilians.

I don't like politicians. Never did. I always knew them to be the worst group of people aggregated anywhere.

They are surpassing every expectation I had of how morally corrupted they are. In every country.

So much has been said of the Israeli subjugation of Palestinians; but I can't be the only one to have understood that we are all under Israeli's malignant thumb. All the countries in the world act as if we have been occupied by The Terrorist State of Israel.

Let someone else EDUCATE us.