menu bar

Monday, November 6, 2023

Censorship at X

I used their language to illustrate a point. I used words that are not part of my vernacular to describe what is really happening here.

A bunch of gunhoos realized Israel allows you to kill "black people" with impunity and packed their bags.

Israel will hand them riffles and bestow the "honorary" title of Settlers and give them free reign to throw Palestinians out of their houses and shoot them. 

Until when are we going to buy The Terrorist State of Israel bullshit?

They are running a concentration camp in Gaza for 73 years and were successful in silencing the entire world with the chants of antisemitism.

 I know because I was one of the people who confused the human beings that died in the Holocaust with every single Jew. And believe them. 

CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT. I KNOW WHO I AM.

And I no longer believe your lies.